At the end of the year, we all take time to reflect and set goals for 2022. Mariana Tek’s analytics software is committed to helping your fitness business achieve your New Year goals. The fitness business is currently heavily technology-driven. As a fitness business owner, it is important to stay competitive and optimize your time and decision making to create and execute smart plans for 2022. Mariana Tek’s analytics software can help you achieve all of this and more to offer the best possible experience for your incredible clients.
Here are 5 ways Mariana Tek’s analytics software can help promote you and your clients progress toward your 2022 goals.
- Valuable Time: Mariana Tek understands that as a fitness business owner, your time is valuable. That is why, with the time available, it is important to focus on what matters most. Instead of spending tedious time looking through the highs and lows of 2021, use Marian Tek’s analytics software to help you set smart goals for your fitness business. What months did your fitness business flourish during, and what months could use some help? Mariana Tek’s analytics software has the ability to give you a monthly breakdown of client activity. Before, answering these questions may have been a very long process, but now it's easy to look at the trends and formulate smart 2022 goals for your fitness business.
- Decision Making: there is no doubt that the fitness business is technology-driven. Top athletes, weekend warriors, and even fitness newbies frequently sport fitness trackers and make data driven decisions in their training. Data tracking isn’t only for clients; several fitness franchises and boutique studios now use analytics to help make decisions. Trying to decide when to launch your new membership prices? Take a look at last year’s monthly membership revenue to determine when it will be best utilized.
- Optimize Your Fitness Business: whether you have 50 members or ten-thousand, trying to adapt your fitness business to your members needs can be difficult. We all know you cannot please everyone, but as business owners, we are constantly working to put the customer first and make improvements to improve the customer experience and grow our business. When you use Mariana Tek’s analytics software to make data-driven business decisions, you are listening to what your clients are saying. Properly utilizing analytics is one of the best ways to put the customer first. In addition, fitness businesses that use customer behavior data to optimize their business decisions tend to outperform those that do not.
- The Big Picture: it is easy to get caught up in the day-to-day ups and downs that naturally occur in the fitness industry. Without analytics software, like Mariana Tek’s, to summarize the big picture, you may find yourself formulating generic goals for 2022 that do not work toward the big picture of your company’s future. Mariana Tek’s reporting metrics can help you solve this issue by automatically generating bigger trends in your fitness business such as first visit conversion and net membership growth.
- Identify At Risk Categories: one of the more unique features of Mariana Tek’s analytics software is that it is able to identify when there is an underperformance issue. If sales performance, client attendance, or revenues drop, Mariana Tek will know. This is one of the most important data points for client retention and engagement, and it saves you even more time. Instead of spending valuable time trying to figure out what components of your fitness business need more attention, you can simply direct resources to the at-risk areas already given to you by Marian Tek’s analytics software.
Particularly during this time of year, when we are all reflecting on the past year and setting goals for next year, analytics can be incredibly valuable to your fitness business. Safe yourself some extra time this year, and put your customer first by using Mariana Tek’s analytics software to optimize your business.